Sunday, March 25, 2007

What we have been up to recently...



This week we have been busy taking photos around the school for putting in our slide shows about what we like to do. Eventually we hope to include writing about ourselves what we like to do at school and what is important to us at home.
We will also include acrostic poems and riddles we have written about ourselves.

Coming up in the week will be a trip to Cable Bay as a follow up to the Learnz virtual field trip we did earlier in the year.
We will also be going to visit another exhibition at the Suter gallery which we are all really looking forward to. Watch this space for reports on these!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a cool blog site. I really enjoyed the photos. By Rowen.

Anonymous said...

What a clever bunch of kids you have in Room 3 Sue! They are great digital photos. Well done!
From Rachel in Room 9

Anonymous said...

Hi Room 3
I am the Day School Principal at Salisbury School in Richmond and I am very interested in hearing that you take part in the Learnz virtual field trips. I would like to have our students take part in these in the future but am wondering if I could visit you when you take part in the next one so that I can see how you use it. I am on an ICT scholarship for Terms 1 & 2 this year so would be happy for you to email me at barbara.nelson@polymedia.co.nz
I am very impressed with your website and your involvement of family. Well done Sue

Suter Gallery visit ~ Arum exhibition

The storm

Mask Parade

See our World Environment Day posters

RockYou Widget